Fuji Food Products does not knowingly utilize suppliers that engage in human trafficking and slavery. However, we have not implemented a formal program to evaluate suppliers or contractors.
In order to comply with the California Supply Chains Act, we make the following disclosures:
1) We currently do not conduct assessments of our product suppliers or subcontractors nor do we rely on a third party to verify that they may be at risk for violating anti-slavery and human trafficking laws.However, if we obtain information that a supplier is violating anti-slavery or human trafficking laws, we will take action to terminate that supplier and find an alternate supplier who does not violate such laws.
2) Currently, we do not require our direct suppliers to certify that they comply with anti-slavery and human trafficking laws in the country or countries in which they do business.
3) Currently, we do not audit suppliers for compliance with anti-slavery and human trafficking laws in the country or countries in which they do business.
4) As a matter of practice, if our company uncovers employee or contractor compliance problems, we provide written notice and a specified period of time to take corrective action.
5) Our company does not provide employees or contractors with training on human trafficking and slavery. However, if they become knowledgeable of such practices by our suppliers or contractors, they have been notified to bring it to the attention of top management.