Fuji Food Products, Inc. currently has a wide range of refrigerated, frozen and shelf stable food products that are ideal for multi-unit restaurants, commissaries/B&I (business and industry), colleges and universities, distributors, and other locations.
- Sauces including Asian style, American classics, Italian and many others
- Appetizers including spring rolls, pot stickers, bao (filled Chinese style steamed dumplings)
- Authentic Mexican Salsas
- Salad Dressings and Dips
- Salads, salad kits and vegetables including bulk salads such as Sriracha Chicken or Tuna salad
- Seafood Pinwheels (Salmon with Lobster or Crab)
- Sushi in a variety of finished forms -both refrigerated and frozen
- Veggie patties
- Custom made items can also be tailored for your specific needs
- FujiSan Kiosks can be placed within many foodservice locations. It can be an ideal and economical method to provide good-for-you foods to customers or employees. Sushi, salads and other snacks and meals are freshly prepared using Fuji Food Products recipes and components under a licensing agreement. The kiosks are operated by independent owners, operators and/or franchisees.
Fuji Food Products, Inc. has a diverse range of manufacturing capabilities that can meet many of the most demanding foodservice needs. Even if we don’t currently have the product that perfectly fits your requirements, we will work closely with you to evaluate your needs and develop a custom solution.
- Fuji has exceptional expertise in RTE (ready to eat), fresh, short shelf-life products and distribution
- Raw materials handling, receiving and mixing of dry, wet, shelf-stable, refrigerated and frozen
- Mixing utilizing the latest state-of-the-art, small and large capacity industrial mixers
- Flexible assembly of various shelf-stable, refrigerated and frozen components
- Hot and cold filling capabilities into bags, jugs, pails, bag-in-box and drums
Fuji Food Products is dedicated to the highest level of quality control throughout our supply chain and manufacturing processes. We have a dedicated Quality Assurance (QA) team and a manufacturing team that continually monitors all that factors needed to ensure that our customers receive safe products that meet their expectations for quality. The QA department adheres to rigorous HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) plans; utilizes in-house and external microbiological testing and facilities are USDA inspected for meat and poultry and FDA for seafood and other products.
Fuji Food Products, Inc. has facilities in Santa Fe Springs, California; South Elgin, Illinois and Lawrence, Massachusetts and they operate under the jurisdiction of the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
We have comprehensive processes that ensure the safety and traceability of our raw materials and finished goods. As part of the process, we begin with a strict vendor approval program and then raw materials are also inspected upon arrival. Our manufacturing facilities are equipped with comprehensive analytical testing capabilities and systems that track specific ingredients used in specific finished goods and then to the customers which have purchased the products from Fuji Food Products.
In addition to operating under USDA and FDA jurisdiction and state and local departments of health, our facilities hold many other certifications and permits:
- FSSC 22000 international certification: The Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) System Certification standard, formally known as FSSC 22000 certification, following a rigorous inspection and verification by SGS SA, the Geneva-based service that oversees the standards program. FSSC 22000: 2010 is supported by the Confederation of the Food and Drink Industries of the European Union. It has been recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), which was established by The Consumer Goods Forum to pursue continuous improvement in food safety management systems, cost efficiency in the supply chain and safe food for consumers worldwide.
- International HACCP: (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) plans for all three plants
- Certified Organic: Our Santa Fe Springs, California facility is Certified Organic by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Quality Assurance International (QAI), National Organic Program Certificate of Compliance – Certified Organic and State of California Department of Public Health Organic Processed Product Registration
- Marine Stewardship Council Certification: Santa Fe Springs facility awarded to the certification for Sustainable Seafood